The MCA Central Committee Meeting had adopted a resolution at its meeting held on January 10, 2017 to continue awarding RM200 “Ang Pow” to all mothers of newborn babies for the year 2017 with the following conditions:-
- All babies born from 1 January 2017 to 31 Dec 2017 can apply for the said RM200.00 “Ang Pow” provided that either one of the parents must be a valid party member as of 31 December 2015 and membership subscription fee paid up to year 2017.
- Baby’s birth date must be later than the date membership was approved.
- For new memberships approved in year 2015, they must have at least 3 years membership in order to participate in the above project.
- A photocopy for each of the child’s Birth Certificate together with the MyKads (both sides) of the parents must be enclosed with the application.
- MCA HQ will use online transfer payment (e-payment) after having verified the applications concerned.
- Application Forms can be downloaded from our party website at www.mca.org.my。
- All rules and regulations are to be amended at the discretion of the party HQ.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. If an application is yet to be approved, can he / she apply for the Ang Pow?
No, he/she may not.
2. How does one receive the ang pow?
Any member who is qualified is required to complete a form by updating his/her personal particulars together with a photocopy for each of the child’s Birth Certificate & MyKid (both sides) together with the MyKads (both sides) of the parents must be enclosed with the application.
3. If new member approved after 31 December 2015 apply?
No. All new members must have at least 3 years membership.
4. Can the application form be downloaded from the website?
Yes, it can be downloaded from our website at www.mca.org.my.
5. Who should be the witness as specified in the updating membership form?
a) Branch / Division / State Liaison Committee Chairman, Deputy Chairman, Secretary, Organising Secretary, Youth Chairman and Wanita Chairman
b) Member of Parliament / State Assemblymen
c) State or Divisional Executive Secretary
d) HQ Staff
6. How long does it take to apply for the Ang Pow? How will it be paid out?
As soon as the application is duly verified without any mistakes by the HQ, the ang pow will be online transfer payment (e-payment) to the member concerned.
7. When is the deadline to submit the Ang Pow application form?
31st March 2018.
MCA HQ Wanita Section – Taffy Chan (03-2203 3880).
9. Where to submit the form?
All completed forms & its duplicate documents must send to:
MCA HQ (Wanita Section)
7th Floor, Wisma MCA
163, Jalan Ampang
50450 Kuala Lumpur