Rules and Regulations Governing the Application of “Tribute to MCA Veterans 2017”
Once again, the MCA Central Committee had at its meeting on 10th January 2017 resolved that all party members who have attained the age of 60 as of January, 2017 be given a RM100 “Ang Pow” as an appreciation of their support and contributions made towards the party on the terms and conditions below:-
Terms & Conditions
- All valid party members with subscription fee paid up to year 2017 as of 31 December 2014 born in 1957 or earlier and have attained the age of 60 and above can apply for the “Ang Pow”.
- Those who have already applied earlier do not qualify.
- For new memberships approved in year 2015, they must have at least 3 years membership in order to participate in the above project.
- Those qualified are required to complete a “Tribute to MCA Veterans 2017” application form together with a photocopy of MyKad (both sides).
- MCA HQ will use online transfer payment (e-payment) after having verified the applications concerned.
- Application forms can be downloaded from our Party website at www.mca.org.my
- “Tribute to MCA Veterans 2017” application form deadline to submit is 31-12-2017.
- All completed forms and the duplicate documents must be send to:
MCA HQ (Tribute to MCA Veterans Secretariat), 8th floor Wisma MCA, 163 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
- Should you have any enquiries, please contact the Party HQ, Tel : 03-2203 3888.
- All rules and regulations are to be amended at the discretion of the Party HQ.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can a non-MCA member aged 60 apply now as a party member?
MCA welcomes anyone who is eligible to apply as a party member at any time.
2. If a new member aged 60 and above apply for the programme?
No. All new members must have at least 3 years membership.
3. If an application is yet to be approved, can he/she apply for the Ang Pow?
No, he/she may not.
4. How does one receive the ang pow?
Any member who is qualified is required to complete a form with a photocopy of his / her MyKad (both sides).
5. Can the membership updating form be downloaded from the website?
Yes, it can be downloaded from our website at www.mca.org.my.
6. Who should be the witness as specified in the updating membership form?
a) Branch / Division / State Liaison Committee Chairman, Deputy Chairman, Secretary, Organising Secretary, Youth Chairman and Wanita Chairman
b) Member of Parliament / State Assemblymen
c) State or Divisional Executive Secretary
d) HQ Staff
7. How long does it take to apply for the Ang Pow? How will it be paid out?
As soon as the application is duly verified without any mistakes by the HQ, the ang pow will be online transfer payment (e-payment) to the member concerned.
8. When is the deadline to submit the Ang Pow application form?
31st December 2017.
Please call MCA HQ Registration Section at Tel: 03-2203 3804 / 3806 / 3807 / 3808.
10. Where to submit the form?
All completed forms & its duplicate documents must send to:
MCA HQ – Tribute to Veteran
8th Floor, Wisma MCA
163, Jalan Ampang
50450 Kuala Lumpur