Chang Ming Thien Foundation Scholarship
张 明 添 基 金 会
CHANG MING THIEN FOUNDATION
(Company No. 196840-U)
INVITATION FOR APPLICATION OF STUDY LOANS
Applications for study loans are invited for consideration by the Foundation.
- An applicant shall be a Malaysian citizen of 18 years or above;
- An applicant shall have gained admission into a local or overseas institution of higher learning approved and recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education, the National Accreditation Board (LAN), the Public Services Department, or the Foundation to pursue an undergraduate course or above approved by the Foundation; and
- The Application shall be supported by relevant documents including proof of financial constraints.
- The application shall be made in the form prescribed by the Foundation and subject to its Regulations. The application form and procedures can be obtained from the Foundation’s Secretariat at MCA Headquarters, 9th Floor, Wisma MCA, 163 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur. Tel : 03-2161 6517, Fax : 03-2164 4227, E-mail : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Application form can download here.
- The duly completed application form together with the requisite documents shall be submitted to the Board Secretariat on or before 15 August 2012.
The Board of Trustees,
Chang Ming Thien Foundation
27 July 2012